Have you bought your textbooks yet?? If not, wait!! It hasn’t been that long since I was in your shoes… just last semester, in fact! And I wish that this time last year I had heard of Campus Book Rentals.
This company enables you not only to rent books for the semester, but also to rent the books you ALREADY OWN. I know I’ve been stuck with some books I couldn’t sell back over the years… what a great opportunity to put those things to good use!
Here are some fast facts about renting your books from Campus Book Rentals:
– Free shipping both ways
– Save 40-90% off bookstore pricing
– Flexible renting periods
– You can highlight in your books
– There’s no membership fee to use their site
So, maybe you’ve already bought your textbooks for the semester. If so, do you have a pile of books you already own you’d like to use to make some money?
Consider Campus Book Rental’s Rentback program.
– You can make 2-4x more money renting your books than selling them
– They pay for all shipping
– You can receive your payment through check, PayPal, or even choose the charity to which you’d like to donate!
– You can check the status of your textbooks at all times online
Sounds like a win/win situation, right? Send in your books, and wait for them to be rented!
Why would Campus Book Rentals do this, you ask?
“We are passionate about saving students money, donating to and sustaining good causes, and building the smartest and most efficient textbook business on the planet.” –Words right from their website.
So do yourself a favor today and at least check them out. You could find some really great deals.
**Disclaimer: this is a sponsored post. However, all opinions are my own.**