|Picture taken from my bridal shower Spring 2012.|
Could there be any more appropriate image for the excitement that comes along with the fact that IT’S FRIDAY?!!
Didn’t think so.
Well, friends, I’m excited for more than just that it’s Friday. After all, I LOVE my new job. I’m also excited because this girl is coming to visit us this weekend!!!
So please pray for safe travels, good time together, and encouraged hearts! So ready to spend some serious time with her. Eek!!
A few other GREAT things that happened this week:
– I started my new job and I LOVE IT. Guess I already told you that, though.
– Jacob hung the last of our shelves up for me! Time to do some serious decor thinking.
– I made a fun little crafty decoration for my desk at work. Look for that Monday.
– My friend Lauren and I are throwing our friend Sarah a wedding shower… in two weeks. We decided today.
– I got to spend some time with my dear friend Erica last weekend. We made an AWESOME pasta dish that I would really like to be eating again right now.
As you can see, I’ve had a great week. And I’m in for a great weekend, too!
How was your week??
What you may have missed this week:
– Introducing… True Life Blogger: the girl behind the published posts
– Marriage talk.. on learning each other
– Lost in Translation: Life in the South
– A great deal on getting textbooks for class!