What I’ve learned about Jacob:
– He doesn’t care for fruit… or sweets that much!
– He doesn’t care if I make the bed… actually, he’d prefer if I didn’t.
– He loooooooves movies. And loves it when we watch movies together. (So I try really hard not to “multitask” during this together time. Multitasking ruins it for him.)
– It’s okay if I make the same meal for dinner over and over. AKA He’s super patient.
– He’s content with what he has.
– But at the same time, he’s a dreamer… he’s always thinking about the next big thing we can do, try, save for, etc.
– He likes having a plan… surprises are not his thing.
– He loves zucchini muffins. It’s his favorite food, ever.
– His genuine laugh is absolutely delightful. I love watching his face light up when he’s truly enjoying something.
Marriage is kind of weird… and I mean that in a really good way! It’s cool to know that, over the years, I will get to know Jacob more than anyone else in the world will know him. There are things I will know about him that no one else will know… and I can predict how he’ll react in many situations because of that! It’s been fun to discover the details, and I look forward to learning so much more as we grow together. I’m so blessed to see our companionship growing and changing. He’s a stud, and I’m a lucky lady!