Pregnancy brain? True.
Becoming obsessed with your unborn child? True.
After putting our regular decorations back in order, I listed some bakeware on eBay to sell, bagged up clothes to sell on ThredUp, returned a game to Amazon, cleaned out the junk drawer in the kitchen (we all have one of those, right??), cleaned underneath the sink, cleaned the refrigerator and reorganized our lightbulb and battery storage. What a fun way to use my vacation time this week, right? 😉
On today’s agenda, I plan on cleaning out our book and DVD collections and sifting through the closets to see what else I can get rid of to make room for this baby. There’s something about purging that just makes you feel so clean.
Today’s thankful list:
– Our vacation week between Christmas and New Year
– Slow, quiet mornings sipping chai tea and reading
– My parents visiting for Christmas
– Lazy afternoons binge watching Suits with Jacob
– The ways God has been shaping my heart to find contentment in him no matter our circumstances
Happy New Year!